Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bad dream.

Bad dreams are called nightmare. But mine, is not, it occurs in the morning.

Yesterday, I got a dream. Not a nice one. But, I feel good because I got a very nice feeling with it. I don't know, It make me want to call Pam, wife. =), not long after that, nightmares strike... The worst part is, there are so many many many non stop bad dreams following up! I'm not kidding. I don't remember what dreams are those, I don't want to remember too... I keep woke up and pass out too... This is terrible... Today even worse... I dream about I having my last breath... I saw Pam, it's somewhere like a them park... I also saw grille, a cliff, soil, snow, sand & snow again... I felt my dad was around too...  It was dawn... I have no more energy... I was sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment