Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lag.

I'm too far away to the life that I wanted to be. Too far away.... It is something that in a totally different world. Very different level of life.

Some how, blogging is like a way to release stress for me... throw out everything not happy here... Put up my though and some nice things to remember too...

If I'm in the wrong train, it will be like a never turn back trip... even taking another board to back where I actually wanted to, it still will be different. Also, different timing already, everything still going to be changed.

I was not being negative or what, ya, obviously my English is sucks... I can't help to make instant improvement... Everything I'm doing is like dragged behind... everything being postponed. Hate my own attitude... I know there're good side of mine, but some time people is stubborn, doing wrong things even they did know the consequences...

No comments:

Post a Comment