In a mall...
I saw her before my gf found her...
We go shopping...
My impression is that,
She's still her little girl...
Their relationship is getting a little bit complicated..
But still, she's her mom...
We went to have dinner together...
It's the first time i dine in that restaurant,
It's a famous restaurant,
but I giving them a 3 stars rate only...
Service is good, foods are fair,
Environment is fair,
Confortable is abitt low...
Is that as counted as a parent meeting?
But it allowed me to know them more...
But we have a fine dinner still...
After dinner, we went shopping...
I'm a bit tired, and i got some thing hidden...
So I'm showing a bit harsh...
I'm not really that fine actually,
but i some how I not really that agitate...
Felt a bit self-abased...
Went home, she din't felt well...
We talks... we shared our opinion...
She's quite strict and not allowed me to talk bout her family...
Then, we're going fine in the morning next day...
... to be continue...


No comments:
Post a Comment