I know her on the 1st year of my secondary school. She is my classmate. Her First impression for me is: "wow! She is a very nice".. at all spec.. (Nice looking, polite, friendly, good academic record, lots more…..) My friends always bully her.. so do I.. She is very friendly and playfull as well.. She is very popular in school and got alots of friends.. 1 day, her friend meet me in school, and ask me why I bully her? What can I say? Well, I said: “I’m sorry.. I just play play ma..” My bad.. Since that day, I very seldom bully her or even near her.. OMG.. such a weak boy that time.. Haiz, I have to admit.. and I know I got no reason to bully her.. just playful ma..
Few years after that, I start to admire her more and more.. I told her when I got a car, I’ll bring her to see Ferrari – her favorites car that time.. I’m kind of a introvert traditional boy.. I try to approach and talk to her more… Near end of that year, I had a girlfriend after some times ago when I know she actually having a relationship..
During the final year of my secondary school, final is near, everyone study harder, most of us having group study everywhere.. The year a group of friends become closer and closer.. We study together, eat together, have fun and enjoy all the time.. Of course, the time me and she is hanging around more often.. She taught me math, and help me in my studies.. she gives lots of support to me, and friends.. very nice person..
Few years after that, I start to admire her more and more.. I told her when I got a car, I’ll bring her to see Ferrari – her favorites car that time.. I’m kind of a introvert traditional boy.. I try to approach and talk to her more… Near end of that year, I had a girlfriend after some times ago when I know she actually having a relationship..
During the final year of my secondary school, final is near, everyone study harder, most of us having group study everywhere.. The year a group of friends become closer and closer.. We study together, eat together, have fun and enjoy all the time.. Of course, the time me and she is hanging around more often.. She taught me math, and help me in my studies.. she gives lots of support to me, and friends.. very nice person..


why write until halfway stop d? potong steam la, anyways nice article!
ReplyDelete